BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

You guys , sup'


sorry haven't updated my blog for .....
a really , really long time now he he he





first of , there are lots of things happening in my world (that sounded so selfish) okay my life or whatev . Anyways , uh.... sorry I'm a bit blur today ....


I had a big headache AND my shoulder is KILLING ME !!!!!





People we had a serious case in 3 Azam today ....


Our things was stolen !!!!! (none of my things was missing , Thank God )


but in the end we got it all back thanks to our genius class detectives (of course girls) Alia , Teha , and the rest . (tell me if I forget to mention your name) Our very own "Police" Anis (the prefect) our reporter Aneessa (ME) camera woman Wani (actually most of these names that I mentioned and their job is because of my Over active-Imagination ). read the article on my next blog ^^

0 comments: