BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

seperations

21th January 2010

YAY!!!! first post in 2010!!! happy belated new year everyone ^^
LOL !!!1

Wow.....how long has it been since i last updated my blog ???
well 3 months, I think ?
The same time I haven't wash my shoes ^^
anyway no more stupid jokes ^^...

Okay I'm in like form 4 now and honestly its really tiring =.="
tonnes of homework... new friends...your peeps moving away to a better school...new resposibility the usual...but what I want to share with you guys is when people are moving away and you are not gonna see them as often as you used too.

seperations are and will always happen to us no matter where we are... either in body or soul...
we are just human and people will come and go in our lives...but it hurts more when the people moving away is your best friend or close friends...people who had shared their thoughts with you...people who spent hours and hours to no end casually chatting around with you...those who meant alot to you are even just friends who you barely knew but like them anyways...

I know how much you wanted them to stay so that you can have your 'normal' lives again but we both know that is not gonna happen...I know I'm not much of an advisor or even someone smart but my advise to you is that if you really love them as your friends...even something a bit more... you will let them go...its best for both of you...I know that sounds cliche but its true... I myself aren't good with seperations...I am known to miss someone I met at camp for only 3 days... =)
LOL !

but as time goes on , those seperated will find new people ,friends but no matter where they go or where they are... I'm sure that you still have a special place for them in your hearts where no matter what happens... shall be theirs...no one can completely steal away friendship . I'm pretty sure one day in the future when you meet again ... you'll remember :

the moments you have shared,
the words that were spoken ,
the times you were there,
and the memories that can't be forgotten...

P/s: LOL...I wrote this cuz I will be seperated with my friends as well... I will miss you guys a lot ^^

0 comments: