BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Chess tournament

well , Today I can't say everything is Fine and Dandy for me (I don't even know if those words exist -.-" *sigh*) Today I went to the library and after a while Faie came (I was actually waiting for Faie) we went to the staff room (teachers lounge) on the way all four of us (Nadira, Faie , Maisarah and Me) met Sarah (actually She just entered the Library because she is feeling really hot and since the weather is really stuffy she decided to enter the library ) and all FIVE of us is off to the teachers room .

I met Pn. Suryana to register for the Sports Carnival as the yellow house representative for Badminton but unfortunately , It's already taken so I choose Chess instead .... Hopefully We would win gold just like last year . But then when we were exiting the teachers lounge We (Sarah and Me) met Firdaus who was scolding Sarah because she didn't do her work . so to escape we said that we are going to meet the teacher AGAIN but looking back at firdaus' blur face was to Comical to keep a straight face so both Sarah and Me just burst out laughing ^^

I arrived at school and to save my Time and energy I will just say That I was shocked that Alia (another one of my 5 best friends) was competing for red house and we had to fight each other . somehow both of us can't concentrate and ended up goofing around and got a Draw !!!!! oh well in the end , Yellow house got Third Place , Green second while red won first place ....

1 comments:

sarah/razan said...

Wassup dude ???
Hey, just so you know, Firdaus totally wrote about the surau thing... and I think it's kinda funny. By the way, when are you gonna update your bolg ???
Later...