BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Taken

sigh ... I'm sooo disappointed today... why?

well have you ever know what it feels like for something (I said something NOT someone) taken away from you ??? Some thing that you have worked hard for or at least having high hopes for it .... but in the end you know it would disappear ?

I have , lots of times ... I never minded then , but maybe my ignorance then has finally taken its toll on me .... I actually cried !!! I rarely cry at school ... except when I was sick ... even then It tried to hide the tears. Any way all I'm saying is that to me , art is like apart of me ... weather in acting(average but still pretty good *wink*), singing (don't forget to bring some ear-plugs and an umbrella) or drawing(LOVE IT !!!). Its true , I've been drawing since the time I can hold a pencil and stand(you should see the walls of my old home soooo artistic if I do say so myself *smiles*).

I have this Idea/image/vision on how the drawing is suppose to be ... even if its not mine entirely I'll try my best to imagine it the artist's way .... and I know that I'M younger the you and I should RESPECT my SENIORS but as one of the designer , I have the right to voice out my disapproval , and as a RIGHT MINDED SENIOR (more like a senior citizen to me) you should at least take the time to hear me out , take the time to actually see what I have drawn ... what me and my friend have in our (more to his) minds when we actually design the drawing... ask us what colour it should be because we are the ones who design it and not YOU , you think that our drawing is some kind of colouring book ??? I know you don't have enough creativity to ACTUALLY design it and what makes you think you can colour with creativity as well ??? Who the heck do you think you are ??? We (me and Daus) asked many teachers on what colour we should use , and the teachers agree but YOU ???? only a mare students who ,is ONLY a year older ??? Oh please...

Think about it , I know everyone wants to contribute something to the school before they leave next year or the year after that but try to d it with out hurting anyone else's feelings .... I'm really upset,disappointed and ashamed on the drawing .... It's not that I don't like the colours and all but I just felt ... disappointed that it didn't go as planned .... That's why i prefer to do things myself....and not hope for people to do it for me cause I know they don't know what I want and I know they can't read minds...

Oh well , whats done is done ... we can't change the past (or drawing at the very least)...

K got to go now , i'll talk (write) to you guys later then ^^ Bye ^^

1 comments:

ANasTasya said...

I've no attention to open this blog until someone tell me that this blogger talk bout my situation in blogspot.
So I open this blog n " Ohh... ".

I just wrote something in my blog that u should read.
It's all reminder for u.

If u just blame everything on me then u're wrong.
As a senior, I'm always hear out my juniors prob but in ur manner, I can't.
Even my best fren can't stand in ur way.

Just read that title ' When Junior Over Senior ' n u'll know everything from there.

I'm sorry to called both of u like that but seriously, that's how I feel...