BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bad day for me *sniff*

Today is an awesome and fantastic day for me,
if you didn't get it , I'm being sarcastic.
Okay here's the story ....

At first it was all fine , I woke up get ready to go to school yaada , yaada . it all started when i almost arrived at school , one of my shoe-lace got lose and can you believe it ? It got stuck on my bicycle chain . I cant get off , or else I'll fall , I cant stay on the bike or else I'll fall as well If I try to stand , I'll twist my foot and the same thing will happen if I try to cycle .

You can only imagine what kind of a mess I'm in . Luckily , I'm at the front of the school gate (gate B) and not at the middle of the road or something , that would be really scary . To add to my misery , Maisarah had just arrived and no she didn't help , she just stood there laughing .I can't blame her . Seriously , I'm pretty sure I look like a wounded kangaroo hopping on one leg especially when I tried to get off .

Then suddenly , my shoe-lace got lose (yeah , I'm confused about that as much as you are *shrug* ) . Instead of cycling into school , I decided to drag my bike instead . I met with Maisarah who was grinning like a monkey who had just got a banana (no offence *grins*). Aisyah , the one who I ride to school with was waiting for me , wondering what happened to me then laugh when I said "my shoe-lace thingy got stuck on my bicycle gear thinga-ma-jig"

2 comments:

Maisarah said...

Hai i,m maisarah the one who stood still and watch you hopping like a kangaroo.At first I thought that you were someone else and i didn't know it was you the one who is hopping like a kangaroo.And i thought what is she doing?and i was thinking she is crazy and then i realize it's was my friend.That's why i laugh at you because you look so silly when you do that kangaroo hopping.If there were a kangaroo hopping contest i bet 100% that you would win. :P
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHHHAHHAHAHA.......

大神 ( Ōkami ) said...

*glare* what kind of friend are you ?!?!!!