BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm Hurt....

You want to know something...

there is this girl in school (I'll trying not to be too specific)

I'm SOOOOO mad at her !!!!!

She is Such a Drama queen !!!

everything that i want she wants it too !!!!!



AARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



then in the end she will get the 'thing' while I will just stand in the corner and TRY to be happy for her !!!!!!



I'm so sick of being soo happy for others while I'm actually broken up inside !!!!

*sigh*





It has been happening since she moved here ....

I'm really sad ....

oh well look out world ...

the mask I'm wearing is gonna fool all of you so...

HAH !!!!



but the truth is I also like to see others happy , even if it means hurting myself ....

so be happy , even if I'm not ...

0 comments: