BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mai/ Hippie/ Monkey

This is a post I totally dedicate to My Best Monkey-like friend (Oops.... Did I just say/Type that OUT LOUD?)

Maisarah binti Mohd Nazary .
we have been doing things together since form 2 , I met her In form 1...

I'll admit that she is such a good friend ... what am I saying , She is a GREAT friend !!!! she is a good listener , she gave good advice and she understands my language (both of us speaks crazy , didn't you know ?)

but the thing that annoys me about her is that , I can't pretend ... not that I like to pretend , sometimes I like to pretend that I'm actually having a nice day but she could see right through me !!!!
*sigh*
oh well were here to celebrate BFFs day of the world which is today !!!!
what is better then remembering your BFF for today but she is one of the 5 of my BFF ...

maybe I'll write about all my other friends soon enough ^^

1 comments:

FiR DeChucky said...

pade aku, kawan x lebih daripade orang x sudah-sudah menyusahkan kite. orang yang selalu menyakitkan hati n menambahkan bebanan kepade diri kite. namun, sahabat sebaliknye. seorang sahabat akan sentiase berade dekat dengan kite x kire susah atau senang. x kire suke atau duke,... seorang sahabat akan sentiase disisi... tapi apekan daye, seorang sahabat sangat sukar untuk dicari walau seorang..