BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 05, 2009

A poem of sadness and Friendship (can't decide)

hey , I know , a few weeks has passed since I last updated my blog ...
but what can I say ? I've been busy with work and such...hi hi hi ^^

I don't know how to explain how I'm feeling right now so here goes everything....

staring out the window
when it rained and snow
through the storm through the rain
trying to cure my pain

I feel like breaking down
I screamed but there is no sound
I'm lost but can't be found
nothing can turn this around

I tried to smile ,
but it only lasted for a while ,
underneath my cheerful ways ,
Is some one who's been crying for days ,

I may seem strong
I may be tough
but I'm still soft all along
I'll admit with a laugh

but I'm grate full to have
so many trusted friends
who will be there with a laugh
and ready to lend their helping hands

you may think of me
as 'just friends'
but to me you are spacial
my spacial BEST FRIEND

Now I'm found
safe and sound
you guys had turned this thing around
but now , your world's upside down

so remember my story
the things that I say
when you feel sorry
and your world turns to grey

there is someone who is waiting
smiling and waving
always there to help you
do what you need to do

even if ...
It's someone unexpected ^^


WOW now I feel soooooooo much better ^^

2 comments:

大神 ( Ōkami ) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@mnIX said...

nice poem(i guess it is a poem?)..
hihi..missing 'someone?'