BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Weirdest Day EVER !!!

Like the tittle I'll tell you this . This is BY FAR the most WEIRDEST DAY EVER IN MY 15 YEAR OLD LIFE !!!!! and I heven't even turn 15 YET (birth day is on the 11th sep)!!!! Because this is the weirdest day , it has turned this into the weirdest week EVER !!!!

on tuesday , Dr. Faiz came to my school . I know that I like cute people and things and all that but he is just not the .... uh ..... kind of person I would go crazy for . Don't get me wrong but .... hey , thats what i think . I'm not one of the CRAZY people when everyone is CRAZY and that is Weired !!!!!!!!!!

as teacher Rosaliza likes to say , Back to the future ... Today I woke up ... actually happy and smiling even If I don't know why and Man It was FREAKIN me out !!!!
\
but this is not as weired as the next one ...

Firdaus , who for the past month didn't talk to me finally talk to me !!!!!! I was so supraised That when I gape (which I usually do when I'm supraised) was big enough to fit a plate (my inpression , not sure if its true but you get my point)I was sitting on my desk talking to Amni who was behind me . After discussing about the Project F.C (which stands for Fortune Cookie) I turned back to face the black board whe Firdaus Shoutd HI!!!! (as if I'm deaf) I was totally speachless . Hippie on the other hand was doing some exercises when she heard that and froze . Her eyes are HUGE like bugsy's from the movie bedtime stories .

In the library (where I usually spent most of my recesses) I was a bit too excited about the sivic project that I was REALLY REALLY REALLY HYPER !!!!!!!!! (and made a complete fool of my self infront of ....) .... Lesson learned ...... never go to the library till I've save enaugh money to buy a mask .

Faie Actually got the joke faster then I did !!!! When it was time to go home , I was waiting for ... no one actually I thought that I was SUPPOSED to walk home ... anyway , I met Razan and Faie . while we were just hangging out (literally, we don't really know what to talk about bacause all of us is in our own world) the was two boys who was argueing with each other . then suddenly , Faie and sarah wispered Fight, Fight , Fight while backing away slowly . I who was completely clueless joined them chanting 'fight' . then one of the boys walked towards us , shocked , Sarah said , "so did you guys watched the Movie fight last night ?" to cover up . Faie replied "oh , you mean the one with the princess and dragons and stuff ". since I was (as I said before clueless) I replied "What movie are you guys talking about ???" thankfully the guy had walked pass . Faiqah and Sarah just laughed .

After school , I have to go to Teacher Shima's B.M tution. FAIE WAS THERE . Usually , she would come late ..... I was shocked that was was standing froven at the door .

There are also tons of minor weired stuff but since It's really late and I'm sleepy so G'nite everybody , Harry is signing off ^^

0 comments: