BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Sivic tomorrow

HAI YAH !!!!!!

I don't know why but that is the first word that came into my mind when I thought about Tomorrow . Well , you can't say that all of us are working our butts off but still I'm sooo excited ^^ maybe cause its the first time I am going to be a MODEL . The only time the word Aneessa and Modeling is in a sentence together is when there is the word ‘Detest’ in between not ‘is’ . Oh well ……

But there is something about a CERTAIN CLASS that makes me sooooooo Mad/Angry . that class not only paste fliers in each class but they also went to the Staff room and talked to all the teacher to come to their stall !!!!!! It annoyed me because well , I can honestly say that , that tactic not only disgusted me and Hippie (we were bored so we came into the staff room to get some ‘cool and Fresh’ air ^^ let’s keep it a secret okay ^^) but forced us to do the same thing . (it was Hippie’s plan) …. Then when we were rehearsing , the entire Class’ Class watched us and when they were rehearsing , the used the (almost) same performance !!!!!!!! It annoyed me so much !!!!!! I mean you can watch us practice but that is just WRONG and SICKENING and *********** (lots of gibberish which only Hippie can understand) I FREAKIN’ HATE THAT CLASS .

I’m pretty sure you know what I’m talking about right ???

Anyways , I better continue making those Fortune cookies …… and wash my face and get some beauty sleep (I don’t think I know me any more , I’m turning feminine !!!!!) Tomorrow is My time to SHINE (or Humiliate myself *gulp* ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

sh said...

I think I know which class you mean. Umm. Same goes to us. I mean, come on laa, poyo je kan nk tmpal2 fliers kat sume tmpat -__-

大神 ( Ōkami ) said...

Tau xpe !!!!

@mnIX said...

you did very well
neesa =]
well done