BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cross-country race

well , it is really hot ... espacially in the 'Sahara Desert' (Razan and me gave the place that name *winks*)

It was really fun !!!!!

At first I ran with Razan , while Eleena ran with Faie , then I don't know how I'm suddenly running with faie while Razan Is running with Eleena . Then at the end , I ran with eleena while Razan and Faie ran with each other . Eleena , Faie , Razan and me decided to arrive at school in an hour . so as soon as we started running , I strted my stopwatch .

running , walking , jogging our way back to school . after what seemed to be five whole hours (but is only 40 minutes according to my stopwatch) Me and Eleena finally reach school . after eating , hanging out with my amigoes and stuff , the teachers finally announced the top 25 runners for each category to reach school first .

It was awesome !!!!
(hey , Its not everyday that you can scream and shout your head's off without anyone thinking your crazy ...*smiles*)

0 comments: