BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Why , its Harry and Hippie

well as all of you know , Me and maisarah have been shouting at each other with the new nickname we made for each other . I'm supposed to be harry and she is supposed to be hippie .

It all started when I looked into the dictionary to find the word that started with the latter 'H' . then I paused to look at the meaning of harry , I was confused becaused I thought that Harry was someones name . the word harry means "something annoying that lasts for a long time" then maisarah looked at me then said

"thats the perfect name for you Harry "

I rolled my eyes , then I opened the next few pages . I saw the word hippie on it then I Immediately called her Hippie . Thats the story , i know Its not really that interesting But then , Maisarah is one of the hippie type . want to know why ? keep on reading:

1) she is the Peacefull type and likes flowers
2) she has long wavy hair like the hippies in the movies
3) Well she loves lots of colours (but that dosen't meant that you wear colourfull clothes !!!!!)

but even though we tease each other and fight most of the times , were still friends .... correction were still BEST FRIENDS !!!!
want to know more about Harry and hippie , read her blog . Find maisarah in my followers list .... her blog is alot more .... shorter then mine *winks*


and Ps : Harry first Not Hippie , GOT IT !!!

0 comments: