BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Girl Guide Log (GGL) I

Okay , my girl guides meeting is today . For your infomation , It's my first meeting. anyway It was really ... well lots of things . It is exciting , tiring , and really memorable . *dreams*

We (the girl guides and I) baked breads and muffins (he he he I haven't baked for like a few months ) . acctually , we have to choose between making a muffin or a bread (or bun which ever you like to call it). anyway my group inclued Maisarah , Fadilah , Hidayah , Adriana , Faiqah and Me of course . *smiles*

after making the dough , (Faie has gone home ..... *sad*) we had to wait for an whole hour for the dough to rise. (of course , me and Mai took this chance to eat , I was starving) and by the time Me and Mai (I mean Hippie !!!!!!!!) are back , half the people are gone . well No comments from me because it is alot more roomy and at least I can breath .... . Just kidding , No worries *Giggles*

Moving on , after waiting for an hour , we are finally able to make the bread/buns .
we made red bean buns and its not half bad (for a firts try) .

0 comments: