BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

GGL III

Last Sunday on the 22 of February , was the international Girl guides appreciation day . It a day girl guides all over the world celebrate the birth of girl guides association . Our school , celebrated that day (more like our association ) today (Friday) .

There were lots of food , Domino pizzas to be in fact and games , lots of games and well there are candies .....

first we sang the 'Thinking day' song then after saying our prayers , we finally dig in . It's really cheesy (but not as good as Pizza hut's pizzas) . there are also a cheese brownie cake baked by our own teachers sister (it is really good) . then my friends and I helped by placing flour into some balloons , blew them and tied them up.

after eating , we played games . there is a called 'exploding box + quiz = wet + flour = starchy' okay I lied , I just made that name up but now you get the picture on what the game is about right ? ... still don't get it ? Okay it simple actually . there will be a box (or whatever the thing is) being passed around while the music is being played . inside the box are a few questions . If you answered correctly you get a prize if not , either the water balloon or the flour balloon will be popped on your head which means ? Either you'll be wet all over or white and ... *yuck*... floury... . in my case I turned suddenly white and can used to bake half a dozen cupcakes !!!!! to make it worse , I'm wearing almost all black !!!!!

after that we are asked to partner up and asked questions . if the other person can't answer , we can squirt them with a water bottle . Its fun !!! especially when we can have our REVENGE after the person squirted us on the face !!!! (great now I'm wet AND starchy EWWWW ) . most people have gone home by this time . and there are lots of spare balloons so you know what that means ???? WAR !!!! we took the water balloons and chased each other around while preparing to throw the water balloon at our opponent . (Hippie looks funny when she ran away from me *laughs*) .

I know you may thought this entry to have ended but there is one last thing I want to share with you guys .

when we were eating , there are 'SOME PEOPLE' who came just for the food . those PEOPLES aren't even in Girl Guides !!!! Not only did their presence made the food insufficient (one pizza each ?!?! I'm still Hungry !!!!!) but after eating , they just left .... didn't help with the cleaning . They just left after eating the food with out even feeling guilty . I mean COME ON PEOPLE !!!!! It's not that I mind having other people join in but AT LEAST help us when were cleaning up I mean seriously !!!!!!!! *growls*

1 comments:

Sunshine said...

Last year we ate a vey big cake with GG logo on top of it!Hmmm.yummy!