BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

GGL II

today , we have a really fun activity .

after discussing about our camping trip , we have to find twigs , dry leaves and all those stuff . we are also told to bring eggs . raw eggs not cooked . Why you asked ? well today we are having a test , a test on cooking (acctually boiling the eggs) . It is really tiring .

try walking around school , looking for twigs ....

and not to mention when we tried to keep the fire going , and the smoke !!!! *cough*
when I got home , not only are my eyes teary because of the smoke , but also I smelled like barbeque !!!!

but either way today was really .... Smokin' !!!!

1 comments:

Sunshine said...

I know it's never easy to lit up a fire without gas(and the wind's blowing...).I was the Renjer Puteri's advisor for the past 3 years but this year i have to let it go. Give way to new teachers with new ideas.But i do missed the activities!