BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Best Buddies !!!!!

okay , since I have the chance to use the computer , I decided to write about my Best friends !!!!!

well , I'll write about

Sarah Razan
:
I called her Razan for short . Why ? well maybe because it fits her personality . anyway , we used to be the best rivals you can find . when ever we met each other we would give each other the cold shoulder or just glare at each other like were gonna start a fight or something !!! She is a very athletic person . really calm and cool (I envy her because of that) she always seems not to care about anything (which she doesn't) and she is the type that can learn without any effort (okay , with only little effort) In Wushu (like me) and also In Karate . Good at sports and allergic to sunlight and cats (poor , poor Razan *sticks out tongue*)

Faie:
well , lets just say the she appears to be excited about everything . Very good in math , science , Malay language , geography , history . apperently almost everything Im not good at .... You can call her a Nerd and geek (of course , that is what Razan, Alia and me like to call her some times *laughs*) In girl guides . well when I first met her , she Loves PINK !!! Not that I mind but I really hate that colour !!!! We (Alia , Razan and Me) loves teasing her .

Alia:
She calls her self Hyppo (I have absoloutely no Idea why so don't ask me ) . really good at running . a really friendly person and have lots of friends . Like Razan , I don't really liked her much at first (maybe because she is to loud and now I'm as well *pout* ) but now she is my best friend . she is an out spoken person and what ever happens can't be seated next to Faie or else they would tease each other (more like having arguements and littel fights which often gives me quite a headache) but as usual at the end of the day , they would make up and be friends again .

Maisarah :
Well I have tons of things to write about her . She is annoying , talks to much and She is such a HIPPIE !!!!! but she is also understanding and really down to earth . I know what most people think whan they first saw her . "whats with this girl , how come she looks like she is angry at me ... Freaky" okay , thats what i thought Whan first I saw her . Plaese everyone . she may look scary , big and mean (and trust me she sometimes is.... kidding .... or am I ?) but she has a good heart and really kind. (maisarah , if your reading this , Don't get use to me praising you .... It only happens once in a blue moon Okay !!!!!!!!) and both of us are really crazy and silly . so GET USE TO IT !!!!
but then again

My Best Friend





SO the conclusion is THAT WE'RE

Best Friends



0 comments: